WordPress is a powerful CMS that allows you to set up your website with ease. WordPress has many features, but one of the most important ones for a website is to set static home page and blog page. This article will show you how to do this!
Table of Contents
Procedure to Set Static Home Page and Blog Page in WordPress
- To get started, log in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- If you didn’t create your homepage and blog page yet then create those pages first. Check our article Add Edit and Delete Pages in WordPress if you don’t know how to add a page.
- After that go to Dashboard > Setting > Reading.
- Here Your homepage displays you will see Your Latest Posts will select by default. Change it to A Static Page.
- Then from the dropdown choose your home page for the home page of your website and the blog page for the posts page.
- Don’t forget to click on Save Changes.
This is how you can easily set up your WordPress Static Home Page and Blog Page. Keep your eyes on WPDesigns blog to get more interesting ideas about WordPress.