In this quick tutorial, we will show you how to hide the default page title in WordPress. Elementor is a WordPress plugin that lets you customize your website design without having to write any code. WordPress usually displays the page title on all pages by default, but if you want to remove it from your site, Install Elementor and follow these steps:
Table of Contents
Procedure to Hide the Default Page Title in Elementor
- To get started, log in to your WordPress Dashboard. Then go WordPress Dashboard > Pages (or Posts) > Edit with Elementor. Once the page has opened you can now remove the default page title.
- To do this after opening Elementor, click on the left bottom setting icon.
- After that here you can see the hide title option.
- Turn on the hide title option.
Hide Title Changing Page Layout
There has another way how you can hide the page title. To do that, follow those following steps:
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard. Then go WordPress Dashboard > Pages (or Posts) > Edit with Elementor.
- After opening Elementor, click on the left bottom setting icon.
- Here you will see the Page Layout option.
- Change it Default to Elementor Full Width. And you will see page title is no longer available here.
This is how you can hide the default page title in Elementor. If you want to know more about Elementor check out WPDesigns Blog posts.