If you place an order with Wild Puffin Designs through any other platform then you are bound by the Terms & Conditions of that site.
By placing an order with WPDesigns on this site ‘www.wpdesigns.co.uk’, you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms and conditions below.
“WPDesigns” is also known as “Wild Puffin Designs” and “wpdesigns.co.uk”.
1. Wild Puffin Designs will carry out work only where an agreement is provided online or by email with the following refund policy:
2. Websites created on a subdomain of wpdesigns.co.uk or directly onto a site owned by you will be offered support until the site is live of the host of your choice, if you host is not suitable for the package you have chosen will endevor to help you find a suitable host. Wild Puffin Designs cannot accept liability for losses caused by the unavailability, malfunction or interruption of service, or for loss of turnover, sales, revenue, profits or indirect, consequential or special loss.
3. Your hosting period begins once your site is live on your domain, or one month after you place your order, or once your domain has been registered (whichever comes first). If you do not make your payments on time the hosting will expire and your site will no longer be live. Once hosting has expired, it will be possible to reinstate your website for a period of 7 days, after 7 days your site will be permanently deleted. Wild Puffin Designs excludes liability for any loss of profit caused to the customer by the expiration of the hosting as a result of the customer’s failure to renew their services.
4. Once your site is live on your domain it is assumed that the project has been completed to your satisfaction. Any additional work is then charged at the prevailing support cost.
5. Should you choose the option of having administrative rights to your website you will be able to make changes to your own site and amend content. Wild Puffin Designs does not accept responsibility for any changes that you make to your site.
6. All text and images submitted must be free of copyright. Wild Puffin Design accepts no responsibility for any infringement of copyright law arising from any text or images used on your site. Text needs to be sent in a format that allows us to copy and paste, keeping the existing formatting in place.
7. We may include plugins on your website to improve the overall user experience on your site. These include but are not limited to contact forms, image slideshows, videos and maps. As these are third party apps hosted by another supplier we cannot accept responsibility for any loss of service or malfunction that may occur. Each third party reserves the right to alter or remove their service and or charge fees if certain usage limits are reached. Customers will be notified in such event and would be able to decide whether or not to continue with the service or to find an alternative provider.
8. We reserve the right to include screenshots of, and link to your completed website on any page of our website, review websites, and on any of our social media accounts.
9. You agree, unless previously discussed to have our watermark – ‘Created by WPDesigns’ or “Info” displayed in the bottom footer of the website. Alternatively a ‘Key’ page will be created to ensure that proof of verification can be made.
10. All sites can be viewed on laptops, PC’s, tablets and mobile devices running the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari.
11. Your contract with Wild Puffin Designs ends once the website has been hosted and is online if by another hosting provider. Any further obligations to maintain, renew, add, edit or delete content comes through previous or forthcoming agreements. Wild Puffin Design Ltd excludes liability for any loss of profit caused to the customer by the delay of an actively hosted website.
12. All domain names that we help to register will be registered in the clients name and as such the domain name belongs to the client, not to Wild Puffin Designs. The domain will be registered for 1 year. If the customer does not renew the domain, the domain will expire and will be available for general sale. We take no responsibility for what happens to the site after its expiration.
13. Wild Puffins Designs excludes liability for any loss of profit caused to the customer by the expiration of the domain name as a result of a technical fault or any other fault caused by our hosting company, your hosting company or any third party.
14. All sites are created to a limit of 32GB and any site exceeding this limit will result in delays to the arranged time limits of the build. The client will have to provide their new domain and hosting for the immediate transfer of the site before any further work can be continued or carried out.
15. Website drafts will be created based on the design brief and information provided by the customer. If the design brief changes significantly after the first draft has been created a support charge for any additional work may be applied.
16. If the final payment has not been received within 2 months of the original order being placed Wild Puffin Designs reserve the right to cancel this agreement without notice. All design work carried out will be permanently deleted and no refund will be payable. The possibility of extending the payment period can be discussed but it rests at the disgresion of Wild Puffin Designs.
17. Due to external factors we cannot offer any guarantees regarding the search engine position we will achieve for websites. We cannot accept liability for any change in rankings, or drop off in the position of your website due to changes in the algorithms of the search engines or the factors that they use to rank websites.
18. Wild Puffin Designs reserve the right to refuse to handle in any way, material which may be deemed offensive, illegal or controversial. We also reserve the right to refuse to handle any site found to be involved in any black hat search engine optimisation techniques. Should any of these situations arise we reserve the right to terminate your web hosting service without notice and you would not be due a refund.
19. Any breach or loss any of data from the clients website, servers, or tables due to poor password choice or fault in plugins, design or theme do not rest with Wild Puffin Designs. Wild Puffin Designs will take all necessary precautions to avert a problem from arising but cannot be held responsible. Clients take this on at their own risk when entering into the agreement for work to commence.
20. We reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time.
Our WPD CMS is a variation of WordPress that is has been optimised in order to allow our clients to streamline their user experience when managing their own website. This allows them to confidently navigate through the website without hesitation of causing major issues or breaking the site. This also allows our clients to be autonomous with their website and it’s contents. If you would like to learn more about the WPDesigns CMS we will be happy to answer any further questions you may have.
Typically replies in minutes
Feel free to message me if you have any questions.